Five ways to update the classic work ponytail and bun
Fun easy hair inspo for the working week.
1. Scarf it up. Pull you hair into a pony tail or bun. Add a silk ribbon or scarf around your pony tail or bun, tie into a bow and you're done!
Source via: hemingwayandheartburn
2. Loose curls. You can't go wrong with some curls. Pull your hair into a low bun leaving out some hair out to frame your face. Grab a curling tong and finish off with some loose curls around your face.
Image via: joseeberhair.com
3. The inside-out pony tail. Pull your hair into a low pony tail. Create a hole at the base of your pony tail, put your fingers up through the hole and pull down the pony tail, flipping it inside out. Ta da!
Image via: lolobu.com
4. Teased ponytail. Tease the crown of your hair with a comb and secure your hair into a high pony tail.
Image via: becauseimaddicted.net
5. Wrapped braid pony tail. Pull all of your hair into a pony tail, take a small section of hair and create a braid and wrap around the elastic to hide it.
Image via: glamorhaircuts.com